As I walk and share with many differing business’s and business leaders I am often asked, “John, HOW do we follow and implement these Kingdom Business principles that you talk about?”
In the early days of the growth of what we now know as the Church, there were some common elements that led to their multiplication:
▪ The People met daily in the marketplace to hear/learn and become educated in God’s word.
▪ The adjourned to houses where they shared food in small groups and discussed what they had learnt.
▪ They went out to share with other houses/ villages (multiplication of knowledge)
▪ Everyone was involved in giving. It wasn’t just a few wealthy people. Everybody could help to some extent.
▪ Everyone gave according to their ability. God doesn’t expect us all to give the same amount. We give according to our ability.
▪ Everyone was determined to give. I love this. They were serious about it. It was something they wanted to do.
▪ Everyone followed through on their commitment and gave. They weren’t all talk.
“”Newtons Law of Interattractiveness”
We mentioned this law as one of natures principles known more commonly as Newton’s law of Gravity. Newton’s law of universal gravitation states that every massive particle in the universe attracts every other massive particle with a force which is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.
Gravity equals mass 1 multiplied by mass 2 divided by the distance squared. Without going fully into the science of this it is about bodies in motion and what causes them to stay in relationship.
We often hear people speak about “loving your clients” “This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends…”
The most successful individuals and companies that I know, utilise this principle without even knowing. They are in contact with ALL THEIR CLIENTS at least 12 -16 per annum. The best are always GIVING! Giving information, advice, knowledge or anything that enhances their CLIENTS LIFE OR BUSINESS without thought of return or reward!!!!!!
What do you mean????? Give without thought of return!!!!
You see, that if we are not in relationship on a constant basis, giving to each other without thought or return, what will be drawn to?
The cheapest price? What WE GET out of it? Value for money? You versus ME?….. GreedAvarice/Selfishness…………
Whatever our talents may be, God has already equipped us enough to make a living and to serve one another. More than that, He intended us to work together to achieve greater goals, to glorify Him and to extend His kingdom
1 + 1 =? (more than 2)
The whole is made unpredictable by the sum of the Parts!
Your unique talent/gifts combined with people around you, makes the overall value of your goods/ services worth a lot more than your effort by yourself!
The team work multiply the value of each and every individual by many folds, which otherwise cannot be achieved if you are working by yourself
Who can you work with?
Multiplication 2: The ultimate synergy
Multiply your natural talent by teaming with ???
More to come…
John for the Kingdom Builders Team