I have just returned from a few days in Adelaide where I spent time with a couple of other market place leaders and some of our “young Guns” as I loosely label them (young men and women with Vision for Kingdom Market Place business’s and influence)
Let me give you a rundown of the events:
– Arrived Thursday evening… straight into a prayer meeting… prayer, prophesy, healing….2 hours…very uplifting
– – Out to dinner where we shared and related with a group of 10
– Blew the shofar in the restaurant and then out into the street.
– Picked up and on the way into the city, stopped off to pray with a Bank manager who was facing business challenge.
– Into city office for prayer, praise and sharing amongst 3 of us
– A couple of young guns join us and more prayer, prophecy and plans are revealed to us.
– Dinner with a group of 80 people, business opportunities open up, the bank manger turns up out of the blue whom we prayed for in the morning to tell us that miraculously all his business challenges had turned around and disappeared….
– More prayer, prophesy and praise.
– Met with three people from the night before and new relationships, new ideas and birthing of new plans to work together in Unity evolve.
– Back to Melbourne
Within two days of returning to Melbourne, two independent groups express interest in joining us as Kingdom Partners and one new business opportunity opens up
For those who read last weeks Blog “When a Bad day comes”, I made the decision to stand with trusted friend in Unity, declare in the Spirit His strength and let Him do the rest….
– This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it! Ps 118:24
This simple but profound scripture carries incredible power, if you truly understand it and walk in it. I am learning.
If you choose to live in the reality of this word, you cannot have a bad day ever again in your life. You would forever have days of rejoicing and gladness.
God is the creator of each new day and the bible tells us something about God that He is good. So he cannot create a bad day. His days are good days. Secondly, God gives new graces and mercies each day, as the word says, His mercies are new every morning, great is Thy faithfulness. Thirdly, the bible tells us in Ps 68:19 “Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation.
John for the Kingdom Builders Team